Sneakers are forever in trend among youngsters, especially! They are an item that can be easily paired with any outfit to amp up your look.Pair with casuals, training suits, or even formals and it makes you look fashionable in minutes! They are most worn for their comfort factor, therefore you’ve assembled a look that is comfortable and stylish.
Apart from, flattered for ones’ vanity, it is also used to protect from foot pain.By wearing sneakers, you’ll give your body extra support, making it comfortable to engage in other activities that might otherwise put too much stress on it.
Here are 5 of our trending sneakers in 2021:
1. TRACER VICTORY-1500 BASKETBALL SHOES | Rs. 1,599.00
- Upper made with High quality PU makes it lightweight and long lasting irrespective of the surface.
- Proper cushioning on the heel area and the midsole helps to reduce the force of pressure.
- Provides rigid ankle support and unrestricted flexibility.
- Tying up these strong laces keep your feet protected when it comes to side motions, fast turns and abrupt stops.
2. NIKE JORDAN JUMPMAN 2021 PF BASKETBALL SHOES - BLACK RED | Rs. 8,156.00
- Inspired by the design of the latest Air Jordan game shoe, the Jordan Jump man 2021 helps up-and-coming players level up their game. The shoe features responsive Zoom Air cushioning in the forefoot.
- Curved Flightwire cables are stitched into the material for a close, secure fit for competitive play. This PF version is ideal for use on outdoor courts.
- Responsive Up Front
- A Zoom Air unit in the forefoot provides lightweight responsiveness to help drive you forward.
- Curved Flightwire cables are stitched into the upper along the side to help create a secure fit when you lace up.
- Stable Side to Side
- A moulded TPU piece set into the midsole provides side-to-side stability when you're moving in multiple directions.
- Lightweight material through the toe and sides provides a close, comfortable fit.
- Extra-durable rubber outsole with herringbone traction helps you grip the outdoor court.
- Foam midsole
- Heel pull loop
- Colour Shown: Black/Black/White/University Red
- Style: CQ4229-006
3. PUMA RS-X HARD DRIVE SNEAKERS | Rs. 8,189.09
- RS-X Hard Drive shoes are geared to help you power through each step. Panels of mesh, textile and rubber swish across the upper, offering breathability and soft visual accents.
- PUMA's Running System tech is practically the nuts and bolts of the engine, supplying comfort and plush cushioning, and the rubber outsole stops you in an instant.
4. ADIDAS ZX 2K FLUX SHOES | Rs. 7,897.00
- Surround your feet in the surreal and let ZX 2K FLUX take you places. A retro-tech silhouette with a lightweight mesh upper.
- Sleek overlays and wrap-around gradients look as good as the Adiprene X outsole feels. Every step a squish. Every move a splash of color.
- Lace closure
- Mesh and TPU upper
- Comfortable, technical shoes
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Product color: Core Black / Grey Six / Shock Pink
- Product code: FV9970
5. NIKE FLY.BY LOW II BASKETBALL SHOES - BLACK WHITE | Rs. 4,481.00
- ALL-ROUND COMFORT AND AGILITY
- Out-hustle the competition in the Nike Fly.By Low II Shoe. A great entry-level basketball shoe, it's got the traction, cushioning and side-to-side support you need to stop and start quickly and shift directions on a dime, all in an agile low-top design.
- Leather midfoot saddle provides support and durability.
- Foam midsole provides lightweight, full-length cushioning.
- Low-top design offers containment with ankle agility.
- Wavy modified herringbone traction with dual pivot points
- Traditional lacing, tongue and U-throat construction with extra lace feeds
- Rubber outsole
With the above mentioned products, you have now the most stylish sneakers’ of the year listed. All the above mentioned products can be purchased at Rookiedeck.com, so get on shopping!