For running the most important factor lies in the type of shoe you wear during your run. The quality of your run is majorly influenced by the shoes you’ve chosen to wear. Hence, the difference between running shoes for regular runners and marathoners!
We’ve listed below a few of the top picks in shoes for marathoners.
1. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Women Running Shoes | Rs. 8,771.00
- The iconic Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 returns with more perforations and engineered mesh in the upper for targeted breathability across high-heat areas.
- A slimmer heel collar and tongue reduce bulk without compromising comfort, while exposed Fly wire cables give you a snug fit at higher speeds.
- Colour Shown: Black/University Red/White/Metallic Gold
- Style: AQ2210-008.
2. Puma Hybrid Netfit Astro Women Running Shoes | Rs. 10,999.00
- With so much cutting-edge tech built in, these shoes have practically marched into our age from a distant future. The panelled look of the upper draws inspiration from industrial backdrops, but it's what's powering the engine that really stands out.
- FEATURES + BENEFITS HYBRID: PUMA's combination of two of its best technologies: IGNITE foam and NRGY beadsIGNITE: PUMA's foam midsole and branded heel cage supports and stabilises by locking the heel onto the platformNETFIT: PUMA's innovative and customisable net lacing technology for multiple lacing options and optimal fitNRGY: PUMA's foam midsole offers superior cushion from heel to toe so you can power through your runProFoam: PUMA's lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole solution provides instant cushioning and a responsive rideHeel-to-toe drop: 12mm
- DETAILS NETFIT upper for a customised fit
- Cushioned midsole for comfort Rubber outsole for grip
- Lace closure for a snug fit Internal midfoot shank for torsional rigidity and midfoot support PUMA
- Formstrip at medial and lateral sidesPUMA Cat Logo at upper vamp and at back lateral side PUMA Worldmark at tongue PUMA NETFIT callout at lateral side
- FEATURES + BENEFITS HYBRID: PUMA's combination of two of its best technologies: IGNITE foam and NRGY beads
- IGNITE: PUMA's foam midsole and branded heel cage supports and stabilises by locking the heel onto the platform
- NETFIT: PUMA's innovative and customisable net lacing technology for multiple lacing options and optimal
- fitNRGY: PUMA's foam midsole offers superior cushion from heel to toe so you can power through your run
- ProFoam: PUMA's lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole solution provides instant cushioning and a responsive ride
Heel-to-toe drop: 12mm
- It looks like your average, everyday, handsome walking shoe. It delivers like a serious trainer and it's always ready for more. Peppy, light, flexible, durable and teched-out to perform. Repeat after me: IGNITE. Dual. New. Core.
- MANUFACTURER DETAILS Pouyuen Vietnam Company Ltd. D10/89Q National Highway 1A, Tan Tao Ward, 763300 Ho Chi Minh
- COUNTRY OF ORIGINVietnam
- FEATURES + BENEFITS IGNITE: PUMA's foam midsole and branded heel cage supports and stabilises by locking the heel onto the platform
- DETAILS Colour-shifting, light-catching featuresForefoot features flexible, breathable meshMidsole features IGNITE foam Articulated chevron grooves provide compression during landing designed for quick rebound and energy returnDeep forefoot flex grooves offer flexibility and freedom of movement
- Durable carbon rubber outsole features a toe-to-heel guidance groove that mimics natural gait and provides a smooth ride
4. Asics Gt-2000 7 Mugen | Rs. 10,999.00
- The GT-2000 7 has the perfect balance of comfort and support. This new version focuses on the value of the upper mesh and next to that, we wanted to add more support in the upper to keep the runner stable on the platform. The shoe is also equipped with JACQUARD MESH for great breathability and fit.
- COLOUR - Black